...they could construct in the name of Rev. Francis
Xavier, a chapel with bamboo curtains and coconut leaves.
By the holy order number 67/1895 of Hon. Bishop Adolph Medalikot,
a holy mass was conducted on 27th Jan, 1896. In the same
year, on 17th Feb. they got sanction to conduct holly mass
confessions and all other holly functions on Sundays .Later
an order was passed to separate Vadanappally church from Kandashankadavu
community and given independent power in 1898 Oct. 24th.